Unable to withdraw money from my paypal to bank account.

MannyPS
Contributor
Contributor
I am unable to transfer my money from my paypal to my bank account. It keeps telling that its not verified but it's been more than 72 hours. I got told that by 9pm today 16/01/2020 should've been able to access it and put it in my bank account. What can I do ?!!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MannyPS 

Have you withdrawn funds before?
Are you withdrawing to a bank account and not debit card?
What error message are you getting?
Have you verified / confirmed your bank account?
Are the funds cleared and not pending?
Are the funds in your countries currency?
Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MannyPS
Contributor
Contributor
Have you withdrawn funds before? No I haven't but I've been told exactly what to do. Are you withdrawing to a bank account and not debit card? Bank account What error message are you getting? Not allowing me to tranfer money to my bank account. Have you verified / confirmed your bank account? Yes everything is verified and confirmed Are the funds cleared and not pending? No pending everything is clear. Are the funds in your countries currency? Yes it's in my currency Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name? Yes it is.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MannyPS 

Maybe make a different transaction like a small purchase.

And leave account alone for a day or two again and then carefully try again to withdraw. Also switch off and on your wifi/data connection as bad, unstable, or weak signals can interfere with processing.

Please contact customer service for assistance if problem persists:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (UK): https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter (UK): @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.