Unable to withdraw fund to debit card & bank account

Thriftinc
Contributor
Contributor
Anybody please help me to resolve this issue as stated on subject. I've been a seller and using paypal (actively) since 2018. However, as I tried to withdraw my money (not much); just a couple of dollars. The paypal stated that I've "exceeded my withdrawal limit" and when I click "lift the limit", it just directed me to the overview page. When I checked my limits, there are none. I'm stucked with this problem now. Please help. Please note that my last withdrawal was yesterday (to my visa debit card) and worked as usual. And any transaction above $85, paypal will just hold the fund until the item I sent arrived. This happen when 1 of my customer who was impatient asking for refund barely after 10 days the item being delivered via registered mail which may arrived at recipients hand within 14-21 days. The great thing was, the item DID ARRIVE in stipulated timeframe stated in my page. But, after that, paypal started to hold my fund whenever the transaction is over $85, and deemed it is higher amount than usual transaction. The thing is, I had bigger transaction before and never had this kind of problem. Just because of 1 very impatient buyer (he did gave me 5 stars review after receiving the item within stipulated time frame). The paypal started to hold the funds. I'm really disappointed with paypal. I managed not just 1 transaction pr 10 transactions, but, 300++ succesful transactions and never did paypal restricted or imposed limitations before this.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Thriftinc

Welcome to our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you've started to experience holds on recent transactions. I can understand how concerning that may be. Not to worry, here's a Help Center article that can help you Get your funds sooner.

You can also read here on Why your payments are on hold or unavailable.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.