Unable to withdraw from PayPal To Local Bank

aj43077
Contributor
Contributor

I have received payment from my client at PayPal for the first time and also looking forward to receiving payments in future, but I am not being able to transfer my PayPal Balance to my local bank account it say's "Sorry, you can’t withdraw this amount. It’s below the minimum." Please help me what should I do to withdraw my PayPal balance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2

Thuonglindo

@kernowlass I did the same as guided at your link, but it wasn't work. 

At the step 5, there was a massage of "Check your information and try again." I thought that it because the type of my bank account is "Checking", which means that it is under checking to be confirmed. However after searching it's a checking bank account type cuz my bank account has been confirmed.

My Paypal actually just has been hacked some day ago and the hacker made some transactions, but luckily I realized it and informed Paypal. Thanks to Paypal Singapore, they suddenly take actions and my stolen money is on the way back to my bank account. 

Now I just want to transfer the money in my Paypal to my bank account for more safe but got stuck at the step 5. Could you give me some advice? 

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.