#Unable to view balances via the APP

SpinningAround
Contributor
Contributor
Since yesterday 20th Sept, whenever I log into the app I no longer see the two balance options: Balance; On Hold. This also means that I am unable to transfer money via the app. The current workaround is to log into the full site where I can see these options successfully. I use an Android phone - I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app but this had no affect. I read some blogs from 2016/2017 that this happened then as well. There is obviously a bug. They don't seem to have an option to select for app issues. I am in Australia.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Nagem67
Contributor
Contributor
It’s back!! They’ve fixed it. Glad they realised. It was very frustrating not to see the balance. 😃

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Nagem67
Contributor
Contributor
I also have this issue and I’m on an iPhone 8 Plus. Was there an update recently? If so I hope they change it back.
Login to Me Too

SpinningAround
Contributor
Contributor
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I don't recall updating PayPal prior to this happening but sometimes I take take notice when there's a few apps updated to be honest. Hopefully someone will see our thread who can help us 🙏.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Nagem67
Contributor
Contributor
It’s back!! They’ve fixed it. Glad they realised. It was very frustrating not to see the balance. 😃
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.