Unable to verify bank account

fauxfaust78
Contributor
Contributor

I can verify the amounts were received in my bank account a few days ago. I tried then and it said the same error message as before. 'Sorry, your last action could not be completed'

Tried it a couple of days later, then today, and still same error message. Tried different browsers, tried at work (different computer), still not working.

Anyone able to fix so I can properly link my bank account? Visa Debit card for same bank is connected with no issue!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @fauxfaust78,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble verifying your account, I understand how frustrating that can be. If you're running into trouble with the confirmation process, there's two options. The first would be to troubleshoot on your end by trying to clear your cache and cookies, ensuring your browser is up-to-date, and trying a different browser or device. If that doesn't work, please contact us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can look into the issue and assist. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

fauxfaust78
Contributor
Contributor

Definitely tried all those methods and none work. I can only assume there's something at the Paypal side that needs to be 'allowed' for it to just work (considering I've now tried 4 browsers on 4 different computers across 3 different internet connections and it's still not allowing it)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.