Unable to update expired Visa card

JOKIKOKI
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, please help me I have a problem with updating my expired VISA card. When I click on Update card and add the information it says We are not able to update your Visa card right now, please try later. I have tried million times but it simply doesn't work? What can be a problem here? Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @JOKIKOKI,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. If you are still experiencing the same issue, please clear cache and cookies and try with a different browser or you may contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Amadeke
New Community Member

Please make sure that you already used the card 1 time to pay with before trying to update it here.
As long as your card is not 'activated' by using it once first it will NOT be recognised here.

Login to Me Too

KPCHNG
Contributor
Contributor

Having a similar problem. Contact your helpdesk and the stupid helpdesk sent me FAQs which are useless.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.