Unable to transfer money to bank account

Hebert2020
Contributor
Contributor

I am using a BlueVine account. I have already successfully confirmed the account but I just keep getting that it can't be done (screen shot enclosed). I am in the US and use a business account. 
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 1.17.35 PM.png

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

cwilliams10
Contributor
Contributor
Edit: after waiting a couple days, it started working for me.
Login to Me Too

nathanduvall
Contributor
Contributor

That's good news! I've been waiting for a week now, hopefully it'll start working soon!

Login to Me Too

nathanduvall
Contributor
Contributor
Still not working for me a week later. Support continues to be completely worthless in helping resolve the issue. So frustrating.
Login to Me Too

cmcbeelicsw
New Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem and am relieved that others are describing this. I'm just getting vague error messages when I try to link my BlueVine business checking account. I had previously been using Simple (which is also an online-only bank) without any issues with Paypal. I have sent a message to support and am waiting to hear back. 

Login to Me Too

roguemarine
New Community Member

I have the same problem. Azlo is closing so I signed up for BlueVine ad my new SMB bank. Now that I want to send money to that account my account, PayPal says the Bluevine transfer is denied.

It's already been 2 business days and they sent the money bank to my PayPal account?  Should I transfer it back to Azlo before it closes and use that to send it to Bluevine? Seems extremely unrealistic. 

How can we get a better long-term solution? 

Login to Me Too

allen21466
Contributor
Contributor

Have tried for weeks using all routing numbers with Blue Vine. None seem to work with PayPal. Customer service useless. Just adds the bank and system disables it 10 mins later. Blue Vine says they see Paypal transfers so they must work. Paypal says its an invalid account so no idea who's telling the truth.

Login to Me Too

cypresshouse
New Community Member

I've had this same problem--with venmo <--> bluevine as well. I have gotten it to work once successfully from bluevine to add a balance to my paypal account, then pay someone using that balance. then the initial transfer from bluevine was denied, they took the money back and now my paypal balance is negative. I used to have AZLO in the past and they were wonderful. Any other ideas for online bank to use instead of Bluevine? Has anyone tried paying via their bluevine debit card? There is a fee but just wondering if that works or if its denied as well.

Login to Me Too

Eldiborpast
New Community Member

Same thing here.

Worst part is, BlueVine is through Bancorp Bank. At least according to every other service I've linked to.

And you know what else is through Bancorp?  The **bleep**ing PayPal Mastercard. Clearly they should be able to work, but don't.

I've found several people with similar issues who had to have a rep manually ok it. But I can't even send an email asking for support to help.  Just the automation that fails.

Login to Me Too

deasrei
New Community Member

Wish I saw this earlier as I am currently going through the same issue. So based on the resolutions people mentioned it will either work in a few days or will never connect?  Very frustrating. It allows me to connect my BlueVine debit card but I can't connect the bank account

Login to Me Too

bebop45

BlueVine totally sucks.  I also used to have Azlo and everything was perfect.  Since switching to BlueVine, NOTHING works.  When I try to send out ACHs from BV, they all fail.  When I try to send wire transfers, they all fail.  The counterparties say the account numbers I tell BV to send the payments to are not the actual numbers I entered when creating Payees on my BV account.  Unreal.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.