Unable to transfer money to bank account

Hebert2020
Contributor
Contributor

I am using a BlueVine account. I have already successfully confirmed the account but I just keep getting that it can't be done (screen shot enclosed). I am in the US and use a business account. 
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 1.17.35 PM.png

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

zmcdbiz
New Community Member

I cant even get the account to be accepted and no where in the forums do people talk about bluevine!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zmcdbiz 

@Hebert2020 

Sounds like a 'virtual' online bank. Paypal normally does not support that type of bank. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jspirko
New Community Member

I just set up an account with BlueVine Bank and having the same issue. I'm confused as to which routing number to use. They have three different routing numbers to use depending on what you're trying to do.

1. ACH transactions, direct deposits, and third-party connections
  2. Wire transfers
  3. Checks

I'm using the ACH routing number and have not seen the initial deposits to confirm hit my account (been 2 business days).

Anyone solve this issue?

Login to Me Too

ThomKat9
New Community Member

I would love to know how you got Paypal to accept the account, I cannot seem to get them to do even that. I would love to find a solution to this process. I use BlueVine as my business account and would love to just be able to transfer funds from business from Paypal to Bluevine

Login to Me Too

cwilliams10
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to verify the acct, but am having the same exact issue as OP. I called Bluevine and they said they werent aware of any issues. Like another poster on here said, it appears sometimes PayPal doesn't support online-only banks. However, I previously linked and used Azlo with no problems (they are closing down their business, unfortunately).
Login to Me Too

FiscalVoyage
New Community Member
Im having the same problem.
Login to Me Too

nathanduvall
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here. I was able to add the account without any issue but cannot transfer my money to the account. Support has been anything but helpful in the matter.

Login to Me Too

cwilliams10
Contributor
Contributor
I waited a couple days and it started working for me
Login to Me Too

allen21466
Contributor
Contributor

Great what was the last 2 digits of the ABA routing number you used? They have 3 and none seem to work.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.