Unable to transfer funds to new checking account

RB209
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am wondering if an anyone else has had this problem.  I added a check account to my business PayPal. Verified two deposits and got an ok from PayPay that everything was good. But when I try to transfer money to this account something goes wrong.  The other two accounts I already have are good. I check with customer service and on two separate occasions they tell me that it is some security system and they don't know why and that they cannot over ride it and that there is nothing else that can be done.  

I waited three days, and the problem still is happening.   It not the end of the world, but I would like it resolved. Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @RB209,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to complete your withdrawal. Do you receive any kind of error message? Have you tried withdrawing to the other bank account instead? Please provide any information you can so that the community can assist. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.