Unable to transfer funds to my bank account

Erin0913
Contributor
Contributor

For days I have been receiving this error message ("Things don't appear to be working right now Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later.") when trying to transfer my money to my confirmed bank account. I have even tried two different banks. I have spoken with paypal several times and although they are admitting it to be their fault they are not helping me at all and have absolutely no solutions. My money is currently locked in paypal. Does anyone have any insight. This is completely unacceptable. I am so disappointed with paypal. 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

BayOhana1
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same exact problem but it’s been over 3 months now. Have you been able to receive your money and how were you able to do it?
Login to Me Too

pmv123
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having the same problem. My account is not limited. No solutions they tell me work.  "The system really doesn't like you", "Try again later". 

One person was able to get the system to at least try to transfer it but it instantly said declined. They weren't able to get the system to do it again; the next guy also said "Declined: R27 call your bank..... I called my bank and they said: "It didn't get to us.... if you google Paypal R27 says trace number error, tell Paypal that cause it's not us". The next guy couldn't get the system to do it again. The next lady told me to wait 4 hours, I told her that I do that every night when I sleep, so then she said 48 hours. Just tried it and that didn't work. It sucks because when you're talking to them, they have no idea what the last person told you.

Login to Me Too

BayOhana1
Contributor
Contributor
Were you able to get your money back though? How do I get my money back? I really need to pay my sons tuition and I’m really struggling right now
Login to Me Too

Erin0913
Contributor
Contributor

The only way I was able to get my money out was to have someone else who has paypal send me a request for money, then it sent them the money and they deposited it into their bank account and sent me an e-transfer. Obviously this needs to be someone you trust. It is ridiculous that I am paying all this money for a business account and paypal will not do anything to fix this problem. I have never experienced such bad customer service in my life. Anyways, hopefully that helps some of you. I'm not sure about a long term fix. 

Login to Me Too

pmv123
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for telling us about your solution. It seems that Paypal allows us to have two accounts, one business and one personal. Hopefully, I can transfer my funds over that way. It's a larger amount so it will probably be looked into and held but I suppose that's better than having it locked by a system that no one can override.  Thanks again, this is literally the only advice even close good I've found and I feel like I've had 15 phone calls with them.

Login to Me Too

artsyfridz
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem right now. I need my fund on Paypal so I'm trying to transfer it to my bank accounts that I linked on Paypal, but I kept on getting the error that they couldn't transfer the fund. 

Have you able to transfer your fund now to your bank account? If yes, what did you do? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

Hi @artsyfridz,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.
Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.
Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.