Unable to transfer funds from Paypal account.

Carpen14
Contributor
Contributor

For the past few weeks I have been unable to transfer funds from my Paypal account, using

latest Firefox browser and Windows 7.

I can transfer funds using my Windows 10 computer and Firefox. Has Paypal abandoned Windows 7?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Carpen14
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't received an answer to this issue. I have to amend my previous post and say that I can't transfer funds using Win 10 and Firefox either.

Paypal customer service is non existent, basically worthless if there is an issue of concern with their customers.

Login to Me Too

billvm
Contributor
Contributor

I can only help by letting you know that I am using Windows Vista and an older version of Firefox.  In this respect, I have been unable to fund my PayPal account from a linked bank for several days.  I did not have this problem the last time I did this in October of this year.  But today, it worked.  I was able to fund my account.  I did not contact support regarding this matter.

So I can only suggest you keep trying, on a daily basis AND contact support by phone.  Do both.  Seems that glitches occur and remain unacknowledged.  But they are eventually resolved.

Good Luck.

@Carpen14 wrote:

I haven't received an answer to this issue. I have to amend my previous post and say that I can't transfer funds using Win 10 and Firefox either.

Paypal customer service is non existent, basically worthless if there is an issue of concern with their customers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.