Unable to request a withdraw by cheque from my account

kanielellis
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, 

I would love someone to help her guiding me to withdraw funds from my PayPal account. My account is domiciled in Jamaica, and as such I cannot link a bank account. I would normally request for a cheque to be sent my home address but I am not seeing that option. I only see transfer funds to my bank account. 

I would love some assistance in withdraw the funds and be able to deposit to my account. 

Thanks in advance. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kanielellis 

Your best bet is to contact customer services to check on if that is still an option then.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kanielellis 

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kanielellis
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thanks for the response, based on the link i am able to withdraw funds by requesting a check, I am just unable to do so from my PayPal portal. 

I only have the option to transfer to bank, before I would have the option to request a cheque but it seems that functionality has been removed. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kanielellis 

Your best bet is to contact customer services to check on if that is still an option then.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kanielellis
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thanks for your help. I will reach out to customer service. Sent an email but no response as yet, that is why i chose to post here. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.