Unable to link bank account

Livewell247
Contributor
Contributor

Been trying twice already with2 different bank accounts and in both cases, i never received any deposits from paypal hence  could not co firm the link! Everything was right - account numbers and names! Dont know what else to do?!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Livewell247

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble confirming your bank accounts, that definitely sounds frustrating. I would advise reaching out to your bank to see if any transfers came from and were returned to PayPal. Hopefully you're able to confirm your banks soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Livewell247
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ashley, I already called the bank and there was no issues with my accounts and they would never reject transfers on behalf of account holders. Called up PayPal helpline and the lady said there was something wrong in their system and asked me to cancel my request  and resubmit my request. It's been 6 days already and still no deposits! What else can I do?? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @Livewell247,

Hmm. If that's the case, it's possible that the bank you're trying to add isn't compatible with our system and that's what's causing the problem with the deposits. You may need to add a different bank to the account for purchases. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Livewell247
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, paypal made a test deduction of $3 from my credit card for verification when i set up my card in my account which reflected in my credit card bill but the amount was not returned in my next month's statement. How can i claim it back? @paypal 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.