Unable to link bank account - "We can't connect to your bank account right now"

icimfa11
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I received a payment from an Australian buyer. I need to accept the payment, but in order to do that, it said I needed to link my bank account so I can be verified.

Upon entering my (correct) bank credentials, I am greeted with the error message in the attached image.Capture.PNGDoes anyone know how to solve this? If it helps, I have already added AUD to my currencies in my Wallet settings. Please let me know, thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @icimfa11,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! What happens after you hit that "OK" button there? You may be presented with a screen asking you to send 2 small deposits to your bank to confirm it. If not, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to see what options you may have to get that bank added onto your account.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @icimfa11,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! What happens after you hit that "OK" button there? You may be presented with a screen asking you to send 2 small deposits to your bank to confirm it. If not, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to see what options you may have to get that bank added onto your account.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

icimfa11
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help. I actually solved the problem by confirming my phone number on my bank's website.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.