Unable to find linked checking account to use paypal online

cbbillinger
New Community Member

I am unable to find to use my bank account as it is not being pulled up as an option to pay using paypal. I've looked on my profile and it shows my checking account as linked and active. Any advice?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @cbbillinger,

Do you know if your bank account is confirmed? Also, there are some merchants that require an instant payment method like a card be active on the PayPal account even if you choose to use a PayPal balance or a bank account as a form of payment. Sometimes just adding the bank's debit card to the PayPal account can resolve this specific issue. If you have a card active as a backup to the bank, the bank is confirmed, and the bank is still not coming up as a payment method, then I would encourage you to contact our customer service directly. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.