Unable to add my Visa card, that i've used before

Lord_Vader
Contributor
Contributor

As the title says. I have used this card before on my PayPal-account, but for some reason my card is getting rejected when trying to add it again. I have money in my bank-account, everything is correct. I used the card 26th of February for a purchase, then removed it, which i always do. I have sent an message to both my bank and PayPal.

Anyone knows why?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lord_Vader 

There is only so many times that you can add it and remove it where the internal security system eventually just rejects it. I would imagine that is suspicious like pattern of use to the system even though your intention is "security".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lord_Vader 

There is only so many times that you can add it and remove it where the internal security system eventually just rejects it. I would imagine that is suspicious like pattern of use to the system even though your intention is "security".

Login to Me Too

Lord_Vader
Contributor
Contributor

I guess that's the most logical explanation. Do you know if it's possible to fix this myself, or will the customer support do it for me?
To be fair i have added and removed my card quite alot of times.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lord_Vader 

Contact customer service for assistance with resetting the card:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.