Unable to access 'manage currencies'.

Ash_27
New Community Member

I have been unable to access 'manage currencies' for the past couple of weeks. It just disappeared one day. Anybody else experiencing this annoying problem.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ash_27

On my account you have to click on the 2 vertical dots next to paypal balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ash_27

On my account you have to click on the 2 vertical dots next to paypal balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Purplefire1602
New Community Member

I am unable to for the past couple of months access the Manage Currencies...... I know what to do.... I have done it many times!  It seems in the past couple of months that feature is not working!  I have called Paypal they said they will get it fixed...but as yet nothing has been fixed!  

Is there anyone at Paypoal or in the Community tell me if they have had the same problem and if so did they get it fixed if so how????

I know that you need to click on the paypal balance and then on the three dots where it says manage currency, that works but the next screen that comes upo is NOT the manage currency screen - PayPal need their technicians to fix this as there seems to be a coding error!!!

I regularly get paid for surveys in USD currency and would like to be able to convert to AUD (as I have done in the past)....PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE AT PAYPAL FIX THIS FAULT...... It seems that there are so many other Paypal customers having the same issue.   Please Paypal we are all Loyal customers but it does disappoint us when a simple error cannot be fixed, thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.