Unable to Log-in

alexyoman89
Contributor
Contributor
My CREDIT CARD is linked to my first paypal account. It became my first because I had to create a new one. I never changed my password on my First paypal account. And whenever I try to follow the steps they provided and enter what was asked it always show "SORRY WE CAN'T CONFIRM IS YOU" I'm not even getting an option like reset your passwors, send a confirmation via text or e-mail, verify the the last 4 digits of the linked bank account. Am getting frustrated now because my credit card is linked to that paypal account. I can't even send a message to them via e-mail. Customer support sucks! Please HELP ME!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @alexyoman89,

Oh no! If you're having trouble with the identity verification, you'll need to contact us by phone so that we can help get everything resolved and complete the identity verification process. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon! 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.