Unable to Link Bank Account

DShostakovich
Contributor
Contributor

For several days I have tried each day to link a Chase Business checking account to my personal PayPal account but can't.  First, when I try to link the account I immediately I get this error: "We were unable to link your bank instantly.  Please enter your bank information below."

When I follow that direction and try to link with the alternative "2 trial deposits" method, I immediately see this error: "Sorry, we are not able to process your request.  Please try again later."

I was able to change my only linked bank account a few days before without a problem.  I thought maybe I couldn't have more than one bank account linked, so I deleted the newly linked account I just added and tried again the next day to link the business checking account with the same result.  Just now I've tried to add back the personal account I had deleted and I'm now getting the same errors for that.  I've looked at other posts and none of the advice seems to explain why I am having problems.  Please help.

Login to Me Too
86 REPLIES 86

suresirvi
From yesterday morning, I was try to link my bank account, but this not work, always appear a message we are sorry your request not process try after some time, again and again, please help to link my account
Login to Me Too

Jromeo255
Contributor
Contributor
I was finally able to link a completely different account weeks later. The PayPal credit representative said the unlinked bank account issue is a known one but they don’t know the reason. It is a system issue on the PayPal side and they did reverse the late pay on my credit report.
Login to Me Too

mrsholley
Contributor
Contributor

I get an unable to link bank at this time. This is the message I get over a couple of months. I used to be linked. How do i make a payment?

Login to Me Too

BrettH1
Contributor
Contributor

I use the number on this page. https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit/faq   from the paypal credit FAQ.  If paypal  blocks the web link do a search for paypal credit then go to their FAQ  list and it is in there. Payments are free from their automated system. Have your checking account info ready and it takes them about 3  days to take the funds out.

Login to Me Too

kaykay24
Can you please let me know how it worked for you? Would be much appreciated. Thanks
Login to Me Too

wrightsl123

Link a bank account Sorry, we’re unable to link that bank because it is disabled. Please try another bank

Login to Me Too

BrettH1
Contributor
Contributor

That is what customer service told me to do. open a new bank account with another bank. I am not going to change banks after 30 plus years with the current current bank that I use to link bank accounts with Paypal. It would be nice if they fix it.

Login to Me Too

AdelaJusuf
Contributor
Contributor

What was the solution?

Login to Me Too

Mohammadhossein
Contributor
Contributor
What is the solution i cant find?
Login to Me Too

Photobrattt

Please tell us the solution. I've tried many times now and on different dates; I've cleared cache and cookies, etc., still cannot link - what is the solution?!!

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.