Unable to Link Bank Account

DShostakovich
Contributor
Contributor

For several days I have tried each day to link a Chase Business checking account to my personal PayPal account but can't.  First, when I try to link the account I immediately I get this error: "We were unable to link your bank instantly.  Please enter your bank information below."

When I follow that direction and try to link with the alternative "2 trial deposits" method, I immediately see this error: "Sorry, we are not able to process your request.  Please try again later."

I was able to change my only linked bank account a few days before without a problem.  I thought maybe I couldn't have more than one bank account linked, so I deleted the newly linked account I just added and tried again the next day to link the business checking account with the same result.  Just now I've tried to add back the personal account I had deleted and I'm now getting the same errors for that.  I've looked at other posts and none of the advice seems to explain why I am having problems.  Please help.

Login to Me Too
86 REPLIES 86

luisabaid

me 2, what works?

Login to Me Too

What is the solution?! I keep clicking on go to solution in original post & cant find what the solution actually is!
Login to Me Too

anne_30
Contributor
Contributor
Guys what’s your solution? I am having problem right now! I tried so many times to linked my bank account but the error is still there and i tried to remove it on paypal as well and link it back but still the same
Login to Me Too

Have you figured it out I’m stressing trying to find a solution .
Login to Me Too

Susieblaze

Hi what was the solution?

thanks

Login to Me Too

YuriyMyUS
Contributor
Contributor

Found a solution, it is Stripe - they have customer service that works

Login to Me Too

Shaved786
Contributor
Contributor
I not able to link my bank account but paypal was send 2 small diooait but my bank account was not link im the paypal account
Login to Me Too

AmandaBlose
I have tried almost ten times how did you resolve this issue?
Login to Me Too

TechnoToad
New Community Member

Currently having the same problem as many others on here.  Account has been linked for 4 years with no problems.  Now, it's unlinked and attempts to link it, or any different accounts, don't work.  PayPal has money of mine that I need access to and they're keeping me from it.  No answers on the chat system and no other way to contact them.  HELP!

Login to Me Too

Jromeo255
Contributor
Contributor
I have also had a bank account linked for years and auto paid my paypal credit with it. Suddenly in April 2020 the autopay and link stopped working and they put a late pay on my credit report ! The case is being reviewed but it is infuriating and clearly due to a paypal system issue!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.