UPDATE: Affected Pending Withdrawals Cancelled + Problem Fixed

Consumer-Watch
Contributor
Contributor

I shouldn't need to post this because PayPal should be more engaging with their customers about their own dodgy system but here it goes:

An update to the earlier thread about PayPal's withdrawal system being **bleep**. The good news is that they have now got their backside in gear and issued a system-wide refusal of any affected withdrawal which were stuck pending for longer than their own User Agreement allows for.

Your withdrawal value has been credited to your PayPal balance and can now withdraw it again. Unfortunately the bad news; they did not have the decency to waiver the security hold on the second-attempt withdrawals, so you may have to wait another 24-72 hours, depending on which length of hold the not-so-random security system decides to slap on your transaction. Sorry about that...

I personally would phone them up if your new withdrawal gets held and scream blue murder. They won't be able to do anything because they don't have any control over their own system for some reason but it is someone to vent your anger on at-least 😉

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dopesmol
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the info got denied thought it was my banks fault my transfer was pending for 5 days straight
Login to Me Too

dopesmol
Contributor
Contributor
I was denied but I don't think I was refunded how do I know for sure it doesn't say reversal any where
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.