UNABLE TO WITHDRAW OR CASH IN MY FUNDS TO MY GCASH

marjmend08021
New Community Member
Ive been trying for 4 days. I closed my other paypal account and created a new just to be able to link my gcash to my paypal and it worked however whenever im trying to cash in its not pushing through and its saying "unable to process because the account might not activated or there security restrictions". Then Ive tried withdrawing my funds to my bank account and theres still an issue, its not letting me transfer money to my bank account. Its been really frustrating. I dont know what to do.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Isaacyap
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @marjmend08021 

It would seem that PayPal may hold your funds if the transaction may seem suspicious. Heard it happens even if you are a long time user of the service. 

If PayPal verification is the issue, I think you will need to follow these steps:
https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-verify-my-paypal-account-faq619

You'll need to add a debit/credit card into your PayPal account to remove your withdrawal limits. 

Otherwise, it could be GCash's wallet limits, where you can only transact php100,000 per day / month (check your transaction history). You can see the limits here

Hope your transactions are going through as usual now 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.