Trying to transfer money from PayPalk to LLoyds

RonBin87
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to move money from my PayPal account to my LLoyds Bank account without success. I made a mistake by entering the wrong account number because that account does not have a debit card, I should have entered the card that does. Now I am stuck as to how to get things altered so the money will go to the right place. I have been on the telephone for over 30 minutes without any help once I had got past the computrerised agent. Can you help please?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RonBin87 

You can't withdraw to a debit card in the UK, only a bank account.

So are you adding and confirming a bank account in the bank account section?

OR

adding and confirming a debit card in the card section?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RonBin87
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for coming to my aid. I am trying to move money from my PayPal Wallet to Lloyds Bank. I thought I had got it right but alas no luck. I w9ould be very grateful if you could help me with this please. I have never tried to do it before.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RonBin87 

Yes but are you trying to withdraw to a lloyds bank account or a lloyds debit card.

Which do you have linked?

Are they confirmed with the 4 digit code?

Does the bank account name exactly match your paypal account name?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RonBin87
Contributor
Contributor

I was trying to move it to an account debit card which is linked to the account and which I thought would be the right thing to do but I guess it is not. How do I transfer the money from my wallet to my bank account then please?

Login to Me Too

RonBin87
Contributor
Contributor

Bank account card ends with <removed> but the because I had never used the system before, I gave the account number of the one I wanted the money to go to which ends in <removed>. 

Login to Me Too

RonBin87
Contributor
Contributor

I have several Lloyds Bank accounts, one is an everyday account the debit card ends in <removed>, and the account ends in <removed>. I also have another account which does not have a debit card but the account ends in <removed>. I wanted to transfer the money from my PayPal to the Lloyds account ending in <removed>, which shows up in the PayPay but although it says the transfer is immediate, nothing shows up in my Lloyds Bank account? I have been keeping an eye on the account as I tried to do the transfer eariler last week. I am sorry if I am not giving you the info you need but will do my best.

Kind regards,

Ron

Login to Me Too

RonBin87
Contributor
Contributor

I bhroke the rules sorry to say. One of my Lloyds accounts is attached to Pay Pay but I gave the number of one that isn't thinking that would be alright. Now I need to start again and try to transfer the money from PP to the correct Lloyds account. How do I do this please as I cannot remove the wrong number I gave?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.