Trying to remove a bank account

Queenof5
I have two bank accounts connected to my PayPal account and I am trying to remove one of them. I am closing this particular bank account and want to make sure there is no further PayPal activity on it. Every time I try to remove the account it tells me I can’t because of pending activity. When I check my PayPal activity, there is nothing pending. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Queenof5 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Queenof5 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Queenof5
Thank you for the advice. I followed what you said and then removed that bank account as a “funding source”. Hopefully that will do the trick.
Login to Me Too

Taurus222
Contributor
Contributor

I tried many times to remove a bank account...I have a new one that I set as primary, there are no pending transactions, I remove the account I don't want to use and a blank page pops up and the account is still there !  ...infuriating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.