Trying to link an additional bank a/c (UK)

glasgowgirl5
Contributor
Contributor

I tried a wee while ago.  Entered the IBAN number and clicked "Link".  Nothing shown on screen to show that I have tried to link an account and that it is pending verification.  Should that no show up immediately?  I do realise it may take a couple of days for the 2 PayPal charges to show in my bank account but I think something should indicate that it is pending on my PP screen.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

glasgowgirl5
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks.  It eventually showed up and was waiting for me to confirm, however the confirmation did not work.  PayPal sent euros and received as pound sterling.  Talked to PayPal and they said not possible, but I was able to link a debit card instead.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_April

Hello @glasgowgirl5

You are correct. You should see the bank in the Wallet of the PayPal account, however, the status will be unconfirmed until you are able to complete the verification process with the 2 PayPal charges. 

-April 

Login to Me Too
Solved

glasgowgirl5
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks.  It eventually showed up and was waiting for me to confirm, however the confirmation did not work.  PayPal sent euros and received as pound sterling.  Talked to PayPal and they said not possible, but I was able to link a debit card instead.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.