Trying to convert EUROS to US DOLLARS for a week now! Same error message every time!

JamSwen
New Community Member

Received a payment about a week or so ago in EUROS. That has NEVER been an issue until this time. I run through the same steps as always, and i am getting the same error message every single time for about a week now. Error message reads..."We're sorry, things don't appear to be working right now. Try again later." Well, I have now tried later a sickening amount of times with the same frustrating results over and over again. I just need to convert the small amount i received in EUROS into US DOLLARS. Is there anyone who may have any sort of answer for me, please?!?! If i had to guess, i have seen that frustrating try again later message about 60 to 70 times within the week now. I have NEVER had any issues whatsoever with converting EUROS to US DOLLARS. Not one single time until now. Please...ANYONE...HELP PLEASE!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.