Trying to Link Cr. Card: We're sorry.We're not able to process your request right now.Pls try later.

brgilmo
New Community Member

I received this email from PayPal:  

Your card is about to expire

Dear XXXXX, 

We noticed your card ending in XXX is about to expire. Please update your card expiration date and the card security code (CSC) as soon as possible so you can continue using it with PayPal. Be sure to activate your new card with your bank first.

Update card details

If you haven't received your new card yet, please save this email and click the button when you have your new card. If you've already updated your PayPal account with your new card information, please disregard this email.
And remember, you can always log in directly to PayPal to update your card information in the Profile or Settings areas.

Sincerely,
PayPal 

I deleted the card that is about to expire and I'm Trying to Link Another Credit Card, but get this pop-up message:  We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

I have called PayPal Customer Service twice.  First time the cs rep put me on hold several times to ask someone else to assist them, then put me on hold for over 10 minutes...I hung up.  Second time the cs rep couldn't figure out why I was getting this message and asked me to wait a couple of days and try again.  I have waited over a week and STILL get the message when I've tried to link three different cards.  Can anyone help me?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.