Trouble with paypal?

chemtrek1
New Community Member

Paypal has indicated funds were given to my account.  But, PayPal has been sitting on my money from January 18, 2019 as of today (February 20, 2019) I still have not seen my funds transferred.  Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chemtrek1 

Are the funds SHOWING in your paypal balance but pending OR are they not showing at all.

If its the latter then why do you think you have been paid?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chemtrek1 

Are the funds SHOWING in your paypal balance but pending OR are they not showing at all.

If its the latter then why do you think you have been paid?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chemtrek1
New Community Member

More my trouble than PayPals.  My account showed a refund, but in my nuckleheadedness, I was wondering where the funds were....DAH....I have enabled pay after deliver, so no funds actually changed hands.  Ha Ha.  Lesson learned.

Login to Me Too

Ladyace
New Community Member
My funds aren't showing,I don't even see where its pending,I added funds since 12pm today ,can I get any feedback ,from anyone please.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dustin

Hi Ladyace,

Sorry for any confusion regarding the added funds. Bank transfers can take several business days, not including weekends and holidays, to clear. However, you should see the pending add funds transaction in the activity of your PayPal. 

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.