Trouble Sending Money due to Recaptcha

mdom90
New Community Member

I have been trying to send money but have been am unable to because I have a repeating security challenge recaptcha window that reappears. I click on the photos that it is asking for and the box close. The page shows a reloading symbol and then after about 5 times it brings up another series of security challenges. This will continue to repeat endlessly. This money is being sent to an overseas account, perhaps that could be part of the problem?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mdom90,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty getting through to send a payment due to security challenges. If it's more than an issue of clicking the incorrect images, I would suggest clearing your browser's cookies and cache and restarting it, and trying again. If the problem persists, please contact customer service to report the issue so they can troubleshoot further and consult with technicians if necessary.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved with a browser cookie refresh!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.