Trouble Linking Bank Account - Ireland

Gabrielle10
Contributor
Contributor

I have correctly put in my iban, and Irish banks are accepted. But each time I enter the details I’m told they can’t process it right now or that the information is bad? I don’t have any other PayPal accounts linked with this bank account so I don’t know what’s happening.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gabrielle10 

A good rule of thumb is, when error messages are reoccurring, its time to leave the account alone a few days for the security to reset or for the matter to fix/clear itself up (and it does sometimes, strangely enough). Do not keep repeating failed actions and forcing the system, it can lock up on you. After a few days, clear your browser cache/cookies and restart device. You may also want to try and switch off and on your wifi connection or even to a different network at a higher or default frequency, if that's available, as there can be bad or weak signal issues causing data transfer problems and error messages. 

Then try again to link bank gingerly and type in the info slowly and deliberately, don't rush.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.