Trasfer money to bank

Clarisskaye0323
Contributor
Contributor

I transfer money on November 13 8:00 am and transferred it to my personal bank account(union bank)link bank account to paypal)until now i don't receive any money in my bank account.. its been dec 06 right now. Ill already message them several times,pm th to facebook but no one cares to answer my concern!!! What will i do...pls help.they promised me that they will return the money on dec.04 and they will bring it back to my paypal account.i already called my bank several times and they tell me that there's no any pending or transaction tru paypal...pls help i dont know what to do and they not answering my emails since dec.1

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_April

Hello @Clarisskaye0323

For account-specific issues, I would suggest contacting Customer Support by phone. You can locate their contact number by clicking on 'Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal page. 

-April 

Login to Me Too

Clarisskaye0323
Contributor
Contributor
I already did that and nothing happends!!!! Pls respond to my concern!!! Thats my money and paypal dont have the right to hold it!!!!!! Its successful in paypal withdrawal but my bank don't receive any money from you!!!!!! Ill message you or even to call you several times still all of agent have different version of their respond to me and don't know if its true!!!! Pls be considerate on this!!!!!! Pls solve my complain and don't make promises!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

Hello @Clarisskaye0323

I apologize for any confusion. Account specific issues wouldn't be able to be resolved here. You must work with PayPal Customer Support directly.

-April  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.