Transfers being held why why why

AnnikasAttic
Contributor
Contributor

I am so fed up with this account almost every time i try to transfer we have payments being reviewed by paypal up to 72 hours. Why is this? we were told business account is instant , fast money reliable etc yet all it has given our company is constant headaches and chasing paypal trying to get hold of someone to explain why they keep holding our money. Do paypal even respond to formal complaints? i have made 3 with no response in two months we have had to resort to reporting with the financial ombudsman via revolver and after calling paypal and the customer service agent lied to me telling me its actually our own banks that hold the money. Why are we operating in these conditions its 2019 not 1980, companies need normal transfer times for a reason not 3 days+ with no indication when it may arrive. We are considering taking our business elsewhere rather than through this circus, is this a global problem? Anyone at Paypal actually care to give us a genuine reason for the huge annoying unreliable delays??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Amber74
Contributor
Contributor
I am experiencing the same problem transferring from PayPal to my bank account. It's b.s.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.