Transfers: Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later.

thrifty1pickle
Contributor
Contributor

Have been trying to transfer funds out of my account today but always get the error "Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later."

Nothing appears to be wrong with my account, and I have not been notified of anything abnormal. Have had paypal around 5 years, and a positive balance. This occurs PRIOR to the the point where it allows you to select HOW to transfer, so I never get the option to instant, bank, check etc.... Just simply from the main page and clicking "collect your money" it fails and gives that warning. Is this a system wide issue?

Thanks

Sally

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Summer-Gardenin
Contributor
Contributor

You are not alone, but it's not happening to everyone either.  I noticed this last night around 9:30 and it's still happening.  The same thing happened to some people back in September and it resolved in 3 days.  I have fees and postage to pay though and my money is still sitting there. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13
Solved

Summer-Gardenin
Contributor
Contributor

You are not alone, but it's not happening to everyone either.  I noticed this last night around 9:30 and it's still happening.  The same thing happened to some people back in September and it resolved in 3 days.  I have fees and postage to pay though and my money is still sitting there. 

Login to Me Too

thrifty1pickle
Contributor
Contributor

Well at least it let me make labels and ship ( from bank account payment ) as long as I'm not giving my items away and eventually get paid that'll be fine, but bills do come up eventually, and I'm not doing this eBay thing for my health. 🙂 Good/bad not to be alone. Hopefully we will be all better soon.

Login to Me Too

numan_12
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, you are not alone... it's not working for me as well... 

Did you talk with support? I googled it and it seems like a common problem.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @thrifty1pickle, @Summer-Gardenin, and @numan_12,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with withdrawals. If the issue persists, please contact customer service to report it. If there is a technical issue, our technicians will need to be notified in order to resolve the matter.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

thrifty1pickle
Contributor
Contributor

The issue resolved itself after 3 days like the original responded had suggested. It would be nice to report site issues, without having to make calls.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @thrifty1pickle,

I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. While calling is the most immediate means of reporting the kinds of issues you describe, the other methods of contact listed above can be used as well.

I hope this helps.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ciriaco
Contributor
Contributor
Me too,I can't withdraw funds.
Login to Me Too

SPRFinance

Hi We are also experiencing this one. How did you come up with the solution for this? thanks for the help.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DK
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem how did you get it to work
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.