Transferring my balance???

31BMoore
Contributor
Contributor

How do I or is it even possible to transfer all or part of my balance to another PayPal account holder?? Any feedback would greatly be appreciated 🤪

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@31BMoore 

You can send funds from one paypal account to another worldwide as long as you have the correct currency and that paypal account can receive paypal payments.

But do this first..........

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your prefered way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@31BMoore 

You can send funds from one paypal account to another worldwide as long as you have the correct currency and that paypal account can receive paypal payments.

But do this first..........

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your prefered way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MatejBL
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am not sure how to open new topic.

I hope that you will see this.

I have the same problem, but I am getting this message

Problem.png

They say "Your preferred way to pay online is your choice".

I can't pay anything from my PP balance, only from my credit card.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.