Transferring money

Giordanosaur
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to transfer money from PayPal to my bank account and it keeps getting denied. I've called my bank, they assured me there is no problem on Their end. I've registered my card and everything.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ooshnoo
Contributor
Contributor

Nobody can withdraw funds right now.  Happening to lots of people.  I needed money now so I thought I'd transfer it via the debit card I linked last month, and it had been deleted.  I then tried to add it again, and it while it says it was successful it's no where to be found.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12
Solved

ooshnoo
Contributor
Contributor

Nobody can withdraw funds right now.  Happening to lots of people.  I needed money now so I thought I'd transfer it via the debit card I linked last month, and it had been deleted.  I then tried to add it again, and it while it says it was successful it's no where to be found.

Login to Me Too

Bighouse
New Community Member

Has this issue been resolved for you yet?  I'm trying to transfer and they told me they don't know when it will be fixed.  I'd hate to have a check cut and they fix the issue this evening.

Login to Me Too

RobertH77

Does anyone have a solution to this or know how long it will take to clear up? I urgently need money from my account and can not get it. Currently awaiting a call back from Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Rbrenner860
Same here. Spent 3 hpurs being bounced back and forth between PayPal and PayPal Prepaid and they're telling me there was a problem with my address is why it keeps being declined I move the money from the account associated with my prepaid card to my PayPal account then did not need it and wanted to put it back and now I cannot transfer it out of PayPal they have not been helpful at all with getting my money to me.
Login to Me Too

GRAHAMGOLDIE
Contributor
Contributor

brondby
Contributor
Contributor

will you help me transfer all my arcvied money into basis bank now i dont know how i do it myself now thanks

Login to Me Too

brondby
Contributor
Contributor

sent them all now or i sigt you now

Login to Me Too

brondby
Contributor
Contributor

i can not sent my money myself so you do it now

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.