Transferring money from PayPal to Bank Account

konstantinos50
New Community Member

hi, I have a problem, I tried to transfer the money I have on my PayPal balance into my back account but what happened was that Xoom ( where I was directed from pay pal's page to do it actually debited my account with this amount instead of sending the money. Why and how this happened?

Then I canceled the transaction ( my money are still not into my bank account, it says three business days) but now I afraid to try and transfer again the money from my pay pal account to my bank account) Can someone help me with this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

xXIlIlIlIlIXx
Contributor
Contributor

Hey konstantinos50  👋

So actually this was a little bit of malfunction on the App and Phones part NOT YOURS! So this happens to people all the time just know your money will be back into your Bank account actually sooner then the 3 days! But just make sure when you click "Transfer Money" make sure you have the From as (PayPal Balance) and the To as (Bank Account) and not the other way around! Don't be scared things happen and you didn't lose money as its still under YOUR name and going back to YOUR Bank Account! 

#DontWorry

Best Of Luck 🥂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.