Transferring from Paypool

JILLPATRICK
Contributor
Contributor

I simply wanted to transfer some money in my Paypool to my bank account.  After following instructions, I received one email saying I've set up a Direct Debit which I do not want and can't see on my bank account another email saying I have "lifted my Paypal transfer limit" - what does that mean?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JILLPATRICK 

Go to your online banking direct debits and cancel it BUT you won't be able to use your bank account in the future for a paypal funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JILLPATRICK 

When you add a bank account to paypal it sets up the direct debit mandate so that paypal can take authorised payments for any purchases you make (or pay your Ebay fees).

No company eg water/electric can take funds from your bank account on a regular basis without that direct debit.
However the amount shown is always the ''last'' transaction / amount that you paid to a seller via paypal.

You have lifted your limits as you have verified your paypal account by adding that bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JILLPATRICK
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou. However i do not buy things with Paypal. I collected money from people in Paypool for a gift and needed to transfer to my bank to reimburse my bank. I have no need to pay Paypool. How do end the DD? Thanks
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JILLPATRICK 

Go to your online banking direct debits and cancel it BUT you won't be able to use your bank account in the future for a paypal funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JILLPATRICK
Contributor
Contributor
I couldnt see it amongst my banking DDs but will look again. Grateful
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.