Transferring Pay Pal Balance to Bank Account/Debit Card

SecretMachine
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I've recently sold some items on ebay and have some money in my Pay Pal account.

I wish to transfer this money back into my main bank account.

However, my main bank account is my debit card. If that makes sense?

For some reason, I cannot find the option to set my bank account as the details for my debit card.

Sorry for the silly question, but I'm quite confused.

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

Jez_L
Contributor
Contributor

I used to be able to withdraw money from my Paypal account and it hit my bank account within minutes. Not done this for a good few months, just tried to today and it says I got to wait 3 - 5 working days.

Why so?

What has changed?

3-5 working days is a long change from minutes

Login to Me Too

davidmcneish

Hey im in Jamaica, and dont have a US bank account...is it possiblle to withdraw the cash from paypal to my bank account or my credit/debit card?

Login to Me Too

TraceyC29
Contributor
Contributor
How can I transfere my money off my paypal account to my rush card
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TraceyC29

You can't withdraw to a card in the UK.

You can only withdraw to a linked bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Envyness93
Contributor
Contributor
I have gotten a refund from eBay and instead og placing the money bck on my card they sent it through PayPal, which I did not have an account with because you have to be linked with a bak to pretty much do anything. Why? Why would you make someone have to make a paypal account just to receive your money back? Really confused. Really jst need my money bck. So I need to know the quickest way possible Pay Pal! I have kids that have needs, I can't be waiting forever to get my money back all i have is my credit card and its not linked with any bank account
Login to Me Too

liz666

Hi, Guys, real quick, will balance in the PayPal account only be transferred into a confirmed bank account? I am in Australia and I cannot transfer the balance in my PayPal to my Bank Account. PayPal website always reminds me "We can't complete this transaction right now. Please try again later." Could anyone help me sort out, please? Many thanks. Cheers

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@liz666

Yes you can but the name on the bank account has to match the name on your paypal account.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.