Transferring Pay Pal Balance to Bank Account/Debit Card

SecretMachine
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I've recently sold some items on ebay and have some money in my Pay Pal account.

I wish to transfer this money back into my main bank account.

However, my main bank account is my debit card. If that makes sense?

For some reason, I cannot find the option to set my bank account as the details for my debit card.

Sorry for the silly question, but I'm quite confused.

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

jfksdkfhsdjkkew
Contributor
Contributor

Can you transfer money to a debit card from paypal in the US? Please reply someone.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Joepublicva,

Welcome to the community forum.

You cannot withdraw money from your PayPal account to a card in the US. You would need to have a local bank account attached to your PayPal account in order to withdraw. For other options just click withdraw on your account. 

I hope this helps. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Mdbailey3437
New Community Member
Im lost , silly question i know but i need to know how to get my money transfered from paypal credit to my paypal accout..
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Mdbailey3437

Welcome to the community and apologies for the late reply.  Not a silly question at all 🙂 but for any PayPal Credit related queries, the best thing would be to contact the Credit team directly on 0800 368 7155. You can also reach out to them via Twitter: @AskPayPalCredit

Thanks,

Jessica 

Login to Me Too

angiem-13
Contributor
Contributor
This is the same card iv been using to pay for items iv purchased online thro PayPal now that iv sold something on ebay the money is available on PayPal yet they wont transfer balance into same card they hav been deducting all my purchases from without them questioning or asking me to confirm not once and yet 1st withdrawel I request there a big issue because my bank acc and debit card acc are the one account I don't hav another bank acc to use this is my bank acc yet its in the credit debit card section and wen I'm trying to change it into space for bank acc its getting reject all for the sake of me getting my £20 yet they took hundreds out it ova Xmas without question I think this is a total disgrace I really do
Login to Me Too

AO-Chika
New Community Member

I'm in Kenya and i do  not have a US bank account, i didn't think i would need that to get my money to be honest. How can i withdraw funds from my pay pal account to either of the debit cards i have in my account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi AO-Chika,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum about this.

I have looked into this for you and I'm glad to confirm that with a Kenyan PayPal account, you do have the option of transferring money to your Equity Kenya Bank. Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal account to your Equity Bank Kenya account:

1. Go to the Equity Bank Kenya site, log in to your account, and select the Equity Bank PayPal Withdraw Service Link. You will be redirected to the Equity Bank PayPal withdraw service website.
  2. Click Withdraw from PayPal.
  3. Select For Me or For my Business.
  4. Enter your Equity Bank account number and click Submit.
  5. A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the cell phone number and/or email address linked to your Equity Bank for the selected account.
  6. Enter your information and the amount you want to withdraw.
  7. Review your information and accept the terms and conditions.
  8. Click Confirm.
  9. You’ll be redirected to PayPal’s website. Log in to your PayPal account and confirm the withdrawal and click Pay Now.
  10. After the transaction has been confirmed, you will be redirected back to the Equity Bank PayPal withdraw services page.
  11. On the results page you will see the transaction status and the transaction reference number.
  12. Click on Finish to complete the process. 

I hope this information helps 🙂

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Tyehesia
New Community Member
Can this be done for persons with a pay pal account in jamaica?
Login to Me Too

kate22god
New Community Member

how do i transfer the 24:00 back to my debit card

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Kate22god, 

Thank you for posting your question here. 

I am afraid that you will not be able to withdraw money to your debit card :(. We do offer the option to withdraw the money back to your bank account; this can take from 2 to 72 hours. You have a withdrawal option in your PayPal account :). 

I hope this helps. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.