Transferred paypal funds to closed bank account

rvenz
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I reported this problem to my local bank And said that it must be reported to paypal to check. Problem is I did not received any Feedback from Paypal And need someone to talk to from them to check my account. Kindly help me on this. Thanks. @PayPal_Olivia
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if your bank account is closed,the fund will come back to PAYPAL and hopefully it will credit your account.

It could take days!!!!!!!!!!! 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Rvenz.

Welcome to the Community!

As @Teslafan101 has advised, the funds that were withdrawn to a closed bank should be refunded back to your PayPal account automatically.

If this doesn't happen after 10 working days, we can initiate a trace on the funds to see if we can try to get them back for you. In order for us to start this process, you would need to contact our customer service team directly. This can be done by clicking the 'Help & Contact' icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click the 'Call Us' option. If no number shows on the next page, please click the 'Call as a guest' option to be provided with the best number to call us on.

I hope this helps. 
David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.