Transferred money not appearing on Balance.

igorzelayaa
Contributor
Contributor

I made a request to a friend on an amount around a month ago, he made the payment via PayPal. The status of the request is denoted as PAID, the weird thing is that when I went into received payments section, the transaction did not appear. I asked my friend and he said that PayPal was showing him a message saying I did not have an account, I clearly have an account and I just verified my email address and nothing seems to work. I went into my email where I found a PayPal from message indicating I had to claim the money my friend sent me, when I clicked on the claim_money or some similarly called button, both Safari and Chrome showed an error message, saying the server was not found. I don't know if I am missing something, please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Rajesh_Satija
New Community Member

My friend has money taken out from his account when I sent him a request . However that money never came into my account. I have tried to contact Paypal through message cetnre but they just closed the conversation. Its a large amount of AUD 350...Please help urgently

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.