Transfering money to bank account without confirming it.

WillSimpson
New Community Member
Hi, I sent money to my bank account yesterday but I havent confirmed it using the two small transfers yet. I realize this was probably a mistake, however, I'm wondering if I'll still get the money? Is it possible the transfer will say complete but nothing shows up in my bank account?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @WillSimpson,

A bank transfer will say complete when the PayPal side of things has been completed, and then it will show up in your bank account a few days later after it's gone through the Automated Clearinghouse process, which utilizes multiple financial institutions. I wouldn't suggest concern at this point. If the transfer says completed, the funds should show up in your bank account without issue.

If the funds do not show up in your bank account or your PayPal account and 14 days elapses, you can contact PayPal customer service and request a trace of the funds.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.