Transfer

QUARTZ1973
Contributor
Contributor

Where do I start, from having no issues for over two years I am now struggling with nearly every aspect of using PayPal. You can’t resolve anything quickly and there is nobody to talk to. So maybe someone out there can help with my biggest issue...transferring money to my bank account. Completely out of the blue they set a limit on transferring my funds to £60 (a month?) which is hopeless. Unfortunately I don’t use online banking so I endeavoured to do it all per instruction from one of PayPal’s robots and then visited my bank twice to get the code to verify my bank account details - nothing shows up, no transfers, no codes. Secondly I am struggling to get my card verified and now more problems have arisen when I have tried to update details on my account. It’s slow, unresponsive and again nobody to talk to, just two emails that to put it politely offer no real solutions in a patronising way. So I now have no idea what to do. We are struggling to move the outstanding balance and close down my account, which is ridiculous as it’s my earnt money and I never want to use/work with PayPal again. Any advice would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.