New Community Member

It says its having a problem transferring,my cash....why

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Katstruck90

With that little info (you haven't even said what country you are in) then your guess is as good as mine.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ruinblade
Contributor
Contributor

There are a few things you need to make sure of before transferring becomes easy. 
First make sure you successfully link it to a card or bank account (typically you have to call the bank or card associated in order to fully confirm account association). Try transferring smaller amounts first to start off. 

2nd is to make sure your account is fully filled out with all the necessary bs that Paypal is going to ask for. 

3rd, in order to fully get the benefits of transfer, make sure you have a linked Debit or Credit Card, otherwise transfers can take a MIN of 1 day, up to 7. With a debit card, for a 1% charge, it takes about 30 min. 

I hope this was helpful in some way. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ruinblade

Your info would be totally useless if they are in a country that can't do 'transfers'.

We don't even know what he wants to transfer yet.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ruinblade
Contributor
Contributor

Your replies are as useful as they are appreciated. Good day

@kernowlass wrote:

@Ruinblade

Your info would be totally useless if they are in a country that can't do 'transfers'.

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

@Ruinblade wrote:

Your replies are as useful as they are appreciated. Good day

@kernowlass wrote:

@Ruinblade

Ker makes sense,some country like Nigeria,you can only send payment.

some countries like in Eastern Europe,you need a bank VISA card if the bank is part of VISA Europe.

we don't know his country and if the payment is on hold or he has any case open in resolution center  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.