Transfer

logank43
Contributor
Contributor

I have a personal PayPal account I have money in it I'm trying to send it to a friend who has a business PayPal account can I do this and still get to the money because my account not my account but my card had been used for fraudulent activities and I need to get to my money and I can't wait the 7 to 10 days for them to ship me the new card so my best friend's husband's going to let me use his but his account is a business does it make a difference whether it's business or personal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@logank43 wrote:
I have a personal PayPal account I have money in it I'm trying to send it to a friend who has a business PayPal account can I do this and still get to the money because my account not my account but my card had been used for fraudulent activities and I need to get to my money and I can't wait the 7 to 10 days for them to ship me the new card so my best friend's husband's going to let me use his but his account is a business does it make a difference whether it's business or personal

Why do you need to send money to a friend's PayPal account to access the money? Is your PayPal account limited in any way by PayPal that you that there are certain account functions you can't use? Just remove the card that is canceled and link the new card when it arrives. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.