Transfer

Susan32
Contributor
Contributor

Why can't I transfer my money today, after years of doing it successfully?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Bkeepsakes
New Community Member

Same here, wasn't working, was on hold for an hour, tried again and it went through.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

stoneybrook57
Contributor
Contributor

same here, it just stays on the screen and nothing happens, is that the same issue you are having?

Login to Me Too

katjohns
Contributor
Contributor

same here.  Tried to call Pay Pal for help.  Been on hold for over 30 minutes.  Money will not transfer to my bank account although I regularly transfer money at least twice a week.  I prepare the transfer and submit and then nothing happens.

Login to Me Too

Susan32
Contributor
Contributor

Emilyferrell
Contributor
Contributor
I've been on hold for a total of 3 hours and finally it just hung up on me. I'm getting very frustrated and wish I could find out why my money is not being transferred into my bank account after 3 days
Login to Me Too

Susan32
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, that's my problem. And when I phoned PayPal about it and sat on hold for awhile, they eventually said they were too busy and hung up on me.

Login to Me Too

katjohns
Contributor
Contributor

The transfer function is now working.

I was on hold for 45 minutes and no one from PayPal answered my call.  Been with Paypal for over a decade, never had an issue before.  Thinking of transferring to Square after this issue.  Not happy.

Login to Me Too

Susan32
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for letting me know! I'm very unhappy too! It wasn't an emergency here, but it certainly could have been!

Good luck to you

Susan

Login to Me Too
Solved

Bkeepsakes
New Community Member

Same here, wasn't working, was on hold for an hour, tried again and it went through.

Login to Me Too

ayeglover
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been trying all morning! Still not able to and it’s the afternoon now. Calling PayPal in a bit!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.