Transfer trouble

transferpleeeez
New Community Member

I'm trying to transfer money to my bank account. I clicked on "accept money" and got into the transfer process, but it seems to have hit a glitch and kicked me out of that window without completing the transfer. Now I can't for the life of me figure out how to get back to transferring! All the "help" instructions begin with clicking "accept money", but I already did that and that button is no longer available. I'm much more familiar with my business PayPal account, in which there is a handy dandy window in the top left corner at all times where you can easily initiate a transfer, but there is no such thing in the personal one. So, once "accept" has already been clicked and is no longer showing, how in the heck do I transfer the $ when I don't have that option as a starting point?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@transferpleeeez 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

transferpleeeez
New Community Member

Thank you, I did send a message to PayPal support, just thought I might get a quicker answer here as I suspected I must be missing something obvious, because it can't possibly be this hard to just simply transfer the money! It really can't be that if you don't complete a transfer right at the time of accepting the money you can't ever do it a again? Can it???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi transferpleeeez, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you have already accepted the funds, they should show as available in your PayPal account. The "Transfer Money" option will be shown below your PayPal balance, this is on the main account page. 

1. Select Money out.
  2. Choose how you would like to withdraw the money under the "Instant" or "Standard" section, and click Next.
  3. Fill in the amount you are transferring and click Next.
  4. Review the details of your transfer, then click Transfer Amount Now.
  5. Click Done.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.