Transfer to wrong number bank account , How i can get my money back to paypal?

Datle26
Contributor
Contributor

Dear everyone, 
I'm from Viet Nam . I have a problem that I had a mistake in typing number bank account. Consequently, i had transfered 60$ to that wrong bank account ( i think it's invalid account because i'm just type wrong 2 numbers) 3 days ago and it had been completed ( in status). From now, i knew my mistake and corrected my bank account. But, i don't know where my money had been gone? Please help me to resolve this problem so i can get my money back to my paypal account then transfer to my correct. 

Thank you for reading my note. 

Hearing from you guys soon  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Datle26 

If its invalid then the transfer should fail. Allow 14 working days for it to bounce back to your paypal balance and if it doesn't contact customer services for a trace.

There is a small chance it may have gone into someone elses account with that number maybe?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Datle26
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 
Thank you for your reply, 

So I think that my money will be back to my paypal for 14 days, but it's really a long time. So is there any other way to contact to paypal service to return my money back soon? Please show me

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.