Transfer to my bank never happened.

Guyjo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 3 days ago I received money into my PayPal balance and within a few minutes later had it transferred to my bank account to avoid the fees with using the debit card option. I have not received any notifications whatsoever. I've double checked my contact info, updated it even and still nothing has shown for my money transfer. Is it possible I made a mistake when I entered in my routing number and account number, and it got sent to another bank account? How can I refund it? Please help. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Guyjo

Is it pending or completed?

If completed then normally the name on the bank account has to match the name on your paypal account for it to transfer.

If its declined by the bank then it should bounce back to your paypal balance, allow 14 days and if no show contact customer services for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Guyjo

Is it pending or completed?

If completed then normally the name on the bank account has to match the name on your paypal account for it to transfer.

If its declined by the bank then it should bounce back to your paypal balance, allow 14 days and if no show contact customer services for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.