Transfer to my bank account not received

DMehdi
New Community Member
Hi I’m with DesJardins and recently I did a transfer from my paypal account (Nov 23) and eventually I should have received on Dec 3. And we are Dec 6 and there is nothing in my bank account. Is it Normal? Thanks for you help
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @DMehdi

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you haven't received that bank transfer yet. I can understand how concerning that is. Normally bank transfers in Canada can take up to 7-10 business days at the max. If you still haven't received that deposit by now, I'd recommend first reaching out to your bank to make sure everything is OK there and there's not a hold up on there end. If everything is clear there, you can reach our Customer Support by clicking Contact  at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.